The Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) is an independent humanitarian organisation of public utility, is permanent and continuous, and has a legal entity and enjoys financial and administrative independence.
SARC was founded in 1942 according to the decrees No/540/ 1942 and No/117/ 1966 which regulate the Organisation’s work. It was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946, and is committed to upholding the Geneva Conventions and the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies.
Vacancy opening date:26/10/2023
Vacancy closing date :04/11/2023
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV in English only, and must be PDF File Only, otherwise will be rejected.
To firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail,
Subject ” Telecom Technician- HQ
Based In Damascus – Abou Remaneh
Any resume without Subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Incomplete file or application in a language other than English will be rejected
- Upgrading and maintaining current telecommunications systems.
- Evaluating needs and installing telecommunications systems that best meet those needs.
- Running routine tests on telecommunications systems to ensure that all components are functioning at optimal levels.
- Ordering replacement components for telecommunications equipment.
- Visiting regional sites and SARC branches for technical reconnaissance missions.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Institute certificate in a related field (electrical – electronics – telecommunications) or High school diploma with relevant work experience
- 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Good general computer knowledge.
- Ability to travel to all Syrian governorates
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Must be able to climb ladders and perform the necessary work while on the ladder
- Occasional overtime and out-of-town travel are required
- Electronic and energy maintenance experience is a plus
- Solar Power system knowledge is a plus
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Sense of responsibility and ability to take initiatives and work independently.
- Willingness of self-education in ICT-related fields.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and resistance to stress.
- Able to write clear and concise reports, procedures, and quality documents.