What We Do
Water and Rehabilitation
Medical Care Services
Our Latest News
Latest news From all Branches
Rehabilitation of the Al-Zahera Hospital at SARC’s Damascus Branch is aimed at enhancing access to health services for vulnerable people and to improve access to sustainable and quality health care through providing a range of preventive, curative and surgical health services for vulnerable communities living in and around Al-Zahra District including Damascus, Rural Damascus and the southern region of Syria
Idleb – 25/1/2012
Rural Damascus -24/4/2012
Homs Rastan – 15/09/2012
Homs – 9/20/2012
Rural Damascus -28/10/2012
Homs – 1/28/2013
Homs – 3/5/2013
Aleppo – 4/14/2013
Rural Damascus –4/30/2013
Hasakeh – 5/14/2013
Rural Damascus –11/4/2013
Aleppo – 11\11\2013
Aleppo – 31\3\2014
Darra – 22/05/2014
Raqqa – 26/7/2014
Homs – 07/11/2014
Homs – 07/11/2014
Rural Damascus- 5/22/2015
Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC)
The Syrian Arab Red Crescent is a national organization of legal entity with
financial and administrative independence that complies with the Geneva
provisions and conventions of the International Committee Red Cross (ICRC) and
Syrian Arab Red Cross (SARC) and other agreements related to the International
Humanitarian Law and Human Rights approved by the Government of the Syrian
Arab Republic. It was established in 1942 and was recognized by the International
Committee of Red Cross in 1946.
It is a member of the International Movement and the International Federation of
the Red Cross and Crescent Societies in Geneva, and the General Secretariat of the
Arab Red Crescent and Red Cross Organizations.
The Organization received the Peace Prize of the International Movement of the
Red Cross and Red Crescent in Sydney for 2013.
Organization Partners: The International Movement of the Red Cross and Red
Crescent Societies, UN Agencies, INGO’s, non-governmental local organizations.
“Our volunteers are skillfully trained and committed to saving and improving lives.
Our emblem represents voluntarily humanitarian services for the service of the local community”