Quality Assurance Officer
The Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) is an independent humanitarian organisation of public utility, is permanent and continuous, and has a legal entity and enjoys financial and administrative independence.
SARC was founded in 1942 according to the decrees No/540/ 1942 and No/117/ 1966 which regulate the Organisation’s work. It was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946, and is committed to upholding the Geneva Conventions and the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies.
Vacancy opening date: 04/07/2023
Vacancy closing date: 15/07/2023
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV in English and must be PDF File Only, otherwise will be rejected.
To firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail,
Subject “Quality Assurance Officer – Tartus “.
Based In Tartus Warehouses
Any resume without Subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, conduct, and monitor testing, and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar field.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance in a further or higher education context.
- Evidence of being a highly organized worker.
- Proven ability to work under my own initiative and as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A highly effective communicator, verbally and in writing.
- Good to advanced knowledge of English is required.
- Full knowledge of computer use (Microsoft Office).