The Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) is an independent humanitarian organisation of public utility, is permanent and continuous, and has a legal entity and enjoys financial and administrative independence.
SARC was founded in 1942 according to the decrees No/540/ 1942 and No/117/ 1966 which regulate the Organisation’s work. It was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946, and is committed to upholding the Geneva Conventions and the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies.
Vacancy opening date: 05/04/2023
Vacancy closing date: 15/04/2023
Interested candidates are requested to send their complete files in English (CV and must be Word file or PDF file only, otherwise will be rejected. Also, must be with Examples of previous works in the field of Design).
To email@example.com E-mail,
Subject “Graphic Designer”.
Any resume without subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PS: Examples of previous works (Portfolio) is mandatory otherwise will be rejected
The Syrian Arab Red Crescent is seeking to recruit a:
Graphic Designer (based in SARC Head Quarter Abu Remaneh, Damascus, Syria)
Graphic Designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various software programs to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet the organization’s goals
- Obtain input from managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards, express ideas accurately, and represent the organization appropriately
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws, and create solutions that improve design capabilities
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability, and readers’ needs.
- Great experience (academic or professional) with design software, including Adobe Photoshop – Adobe Illustrator – Adobe InDesign.
- Knowledge of drawing using digitizer.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Develop concepts by hand with software, and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with the designers from other branches and provide the headquarter with the final outputs.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, principles, and multimedia content development
- Keep up to date with graphic design-related updates and trends
3 or more years of experience in professional graphic design.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in graphic design, art, or a related discipline
Exceptional creativity and innovation & Strong Graphic Design skills.
Deadline-Oriented & Excellent Time Management and organizational skills.
Excellent Communication skills & Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
Accuracy and attention to detail
An understanding of the latest trends.
Flexibility and communication skills
English fluency in speaking and writing.
PS: Syrian Arab Red Crescent Does Not Provide Any Transportations For Employees.