Photographer & Video Editor
The Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) is an independent humanitarian organisation of public utility, is permanent and continuous, and has a legal entity and enjoys financial and administrative independence.
SARC was founded in 1942 according to the decrees No/540/ 1942 and No/117/ 1966 which regulate the Organisation’s work. It was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946, and is committed to upholding the Geneva Conventions and the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies.
Vacancy opening date: 06/11/2023
Vacancy closing date: 11/11/2023
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV in English and must be PDF File Only, otherwise will be rejected.
To email@example.com E-mail,
Subject “Photographer & Video Editor – HQ”.
Based In Damascus – Abou Remmaneh
Any resume without Subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Roles and responsibilities:
– We are looking for someone with a high artistic sense. Experienced in dealing with photographic equipment technically and artistically, including professional cameras, lighting, and sound recording tools. And must be proficient in choosing lenses, frames, and angles carefully. Capable of shooting still and professionally moving images.
– The ability to deal professionally with filming events, meetings, and official ceremonies, and take responsibility for the complete visual and audio outputs.
– The ability to use professional frames and compositions for photos and videos.
– Time management and the ability to deliver visual and audio materials as quickly and without delay.
– Creativity to constantly improve and develop the quality of work and output.
– Interested in following the latest international and local productions, to be updated to the best methods of photography and editing.
– Can work on archiving and classifying materials, ensuring preservation and ease of access.
– A team player.
– Can go on emergency responses and field missions.
– Add subtitles to videos.
– Sync videos and sounds from multiple cameras.
– Degree in Arts or equivalent
– 3 years of experience (at least).
– Must be proficient with using tools such as (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro), (Adobe Photoshop), and (Adobe After Effects).