The Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) is an independent humanitarian organisation of public utility, is permanent and continuous, and has a legal entity and enjoys financial and administrative independence.
SARC was founded in 1942 according to the decrees No/540/ 1942 and No/117/ 1966 which regulate the Organisation’s work. It was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946, and is committed to upholding the Geneva Conventions and the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies.
Vacancy opening date: 23/08/2023
Vacancy closing date: 02/09/2023
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV and must be PDF File Only, otherwise will be rejected.
To email@example.com E-mail,
Subject “Massar Data Entry“.
Based In Damascus – Old Fairground ” Massar “
Any resume without Subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This role mainly focuses on carrying out clearance and follow-up operations for all required work within the Import, Clearance, and Logistics Department.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- To achieve all needed documentation both (hard and soft copies)
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
- Manage and organize records and files
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience.
- Preferably familiar with the work of the Red Cross/Red Crescent.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Advanced level of English language.
- Excellent Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer Microsoft Office (Excel, word…etc).