The Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) is an independent humanitarian organisation of public utility, is permanent and continuous, and has a legal entity and enjoys financial and administrative independence.
SARC was founded in 1942 according to the decrees No/540/ 1942 and No/117/ 1966 which regulate the Organisation’s work. It was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946, and is committed to upholding the Geneva Conventions and the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies.
Vacancy opening date: 15/06/2020
Vacancy closing date: 20/06/2020
Interested candidates are requested to send their complete files in English (CV and must be Word file or PDF file only, otherwise will be rejected. Also must be with Examples of previous works in the field of Design).
To email@example.com E-mail,
Subject “Graphic Designer”.
Any resume without subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PS: Examples of previous works (Portfolio) is mandatory otherwise will be rejected
The Syrian Arab Red Crescent is seeking to recruit a:
Graphic Designer (based in SARC Head Quarter Abu Remaneh, Damascus, Syria)
Graphic Designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. we expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect our specifications.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Completes projects by coordinating with the team or outside sources, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Degree In FINE ART AND DESIGN.
At least 2 years of experience.
Exceptional creativity and innovation & Strong Graphic Design skills.
Deadline-Oriented & Excellent Time Management and organizational skills.
Excellent Communication skills & Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Accuracy and attention to detail & has the sense of Creativity.
An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
Flexible and can Handle the rejection.
PS: Syrian Arab Red Crescent Does Not Provide Any Transportations For Employees.