Syrian Arab Red Crescent Society (SARC) SARC is a leading humanitarian organization in Syria, working in emergency health and first aid, primary health care, humanitarian assistance/relief, water and sanitation, and protection.
Vacancy Opening Date: 27/01/2021
Vacancy Closing Date: 06/02/2021
Interested candidates should send their updated CV’s in English and must be Word file or PDF file only, otherwise will be rejected.
To firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail, Subject “Physiotherapy Specialist”. Any resume without subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Location: Based in: SARC HQ in Damascus with visits to SARC Physiotherapy Centres
Purpose: To provide technical expertise, quality assurance and support in planning, implementing, and monitoring of SARC work on Physiotherapy, Disability and People with Special Needs, with a special focus on supporting SARC Physiotherapy services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess the physiotherapy needs in different geographical areas to identify priority areas for intervention.
- Identify learning needs, participate in organizing training and workshops to strengthen capacity of SARC staff and volunteers within the fields of Physiotherapy, Disability and People with Special Needs.
- Ensure sustainability and implementation of minimum standards for therapy practice as per SARC/MOH standards.
- Ensure all staff related to physiotherapy services carry out his/her duties in accordance with ethical standards and following SARC SOPs.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to the physiotherapy centres to supervise and support physiotherapists and make recommendations for improvement.
- Review and analyse timely HIS data to ensure accurate reporting in collaboration with HIS coordinator.
- Submit regular reports and statistics to the PRP coordinator from SARC physiotherapy services.
- Collaborate with PRP focal point and project delegate preparing and implementing project work plans, assessments, evaluations and reviews of SARC physiotherapy activities.
- Follow up monitoring visits, trainings and workshops arrangement.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Physiotherapy (from the college or equal degree)
- At least 5 years working experience in the field of Physiotherapy, some experience with Disability and Special Needs issues At least 3-5 years of system administration experience
- Analytical skills to define and solve problems.
- Very Good in English skills, oral and written.
PS: Syrian Arab Red Crescent Does Not Provide Any Transportations For Employees.