The Syrian Arab Red Crescent is seeking to recruit:
IT COORDINATOR/ Idleb Branch
Syrian Arab Red Crescent Society/ Idleb Branch
The Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) is an independent humanitarian organization of a public utility, is permanent and continuous, has a legal entity, and enjoys financial and administrative independence.
SARC was founded in 1942 according to the decrees No/540/ 1942 and No/117/ 1966 which regulate the Organisation’s work. It was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946 and is committed to upholding the Geneva Conventions and the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies.
Vacancy opening date: 12/04/2022 / Vacancy closing date: 20/04/2022
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume which must be a Word file or PDF file only, otherwise will be rejected)
To [email protected] E-mail,
Subject “IT Coordinator”.
Any resume without a subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This position will be reporting to the IT Unit Manager, providing both first and second-tier
technical support to system end-users. Handle routine technical support issues, Support in
troubleshooting for Networking and Server infrastructure
- Maintain various Network hardware components installed at the branch, facility, etc.
- Maintain the software applications and programs installed on the end-user devices.
- Provide technical support to the users at all times.
- Make sure that the users’ work is not hampered due to any issue in the computer systems.
- Upgrade the computer systems and network from time to time as per the latest technology.
- Troubleshoot any issue that arises in the computer systems.
- Conduct a root cause analysis of the system issues in order to look for a permanent solution to ensure that the problem does not arise again.
- Coordinate with the technical support and IT engineers for accomplishing various tasks.
- Prepare reports on the system performance and share them with IT Unit at SARC HQ.
- Provide tips on the maintenance of the systems so that the need for troubleshooting the system does not arise frequently.
- Ensure strict security policy according to organization standards.
- Perform daily tasks, checkup, and prepare periodic reports to the IT Unit Manager.
- Any other duties as required.
- Degree in IT (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
- Familiarity LAN/WAN configuration.
- Knowledge of Server domain environment.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issues
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Very Good in English.