SARC is a leading humanitarian organization in Syria, working in emergency health and first aid, primary health care, humanitarian assistance/relief, water and sanitation, and protection.
Vacancy Opening Date: 09/04/2021
Vacancy Closing Date: 24/04/2021
Interested candidates should send their updated CV’s in English and must be Word file or PDF file only, otherwise will be rejected.
To firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail,
Subject “HIS Coordinator”.
Any resume without subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Location: SARC HQ in Damascus Abu Rummaneh.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the Health information system (HIS) and working on developing it to suit ongoing medical projects in collaboration with IT Unit.
- Participate Support building plans and strategies for projects based on collected information in collaboration with project coordinators and MEAL Unit.
- Collaborate with IM technical specialists for building automated surveys for project evaluation methods.
- Establishing and maintain a functioning archiving and tracking system of project data collection and ensure an easy and safe processing, storage and retrieval system
- Conducting capacity building training for teams working in data collection entry in facility and field.
- Control data quality through ensuring that data is clean, complete and checked for accuracy
- interpret data and provide feedback to decision makers and health facilities personnel
- Ensure data is updated and available for SARC and partners for monthly, quarterly, annual, end of project and ad hoc narrative and analytical reports
- Make presentations of data findings and trends from time to time to various audience including decision makers
- Generate and share information by using the WHO Health Resources Availability Mapping System (HeRAMS).
- Travel and field visits to monitor the progress of health activities.
- Produce periodic maps and graphics, including an analysis of health trends
- Work closely with IM infographic and GIS team members to ensure accurate and attractive data presentation on graphs and maps.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Management Information System or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Information Management.
- Basic knowledge of data base concepts such as SQL server.
- Reading and understanding technical documentation
- High computer skills, Computer proficiency (Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,)
- Very Good oral and written communication skills both in Arabic and English.
- Proven ability to manage complex information.
- Proven ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively, including ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations.
PS: Syrian Arab Red Crescent Does Not Provide Any Transportations For Employees.