The Syrian Arab Red Crescent is seeking to recruit:
Application Support / Zahera
The Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) is an independent humanitarian organization of a public utility, is permanent and continuous, has a legal entity, and enjoys financial and administrative independence.
SARC was founded in 1942 according to the decrees No/540/ 1942 and No/117/ 1966 which regulate the Organization’s work. It was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946 and is committed to upholding the Geneva Conventions and the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies.
Vacancy opening date: 22/05/2022 / Vacancy closing date: 31/05/2022
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume which must be a Word file or PDF file only, otherwise will be rejected)
To [email protected] E-mail,
Subject “Application Support”.
Any resume without a subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Correcting errors if any and modifying the existing software.
- Creating, setting, and modifying users’ privileges and roles on the system
- Interacting with staff about the application status and solving their technical issues if any.
- Providing training to users regarding any upgraded systems.
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering (Specialization in Software Engineering) & Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Has knowledge in the following:
- OOP Concepts
- Microsoft .NET framework using C#
- SQL Server.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand.
- Very Good in English skills, oral and written.
PS: Syrian Arab Red Crescent Does Not Provide Any Transportations For Employees.