IT Project Officer
Syrian Arab Red Crescent Society (SARC)
SARC is a leading humanitarian organization in Syria, working in emergency health and first aid, primary health care, humanitarian assistance/relief, water and sanitation, and protection.
Vacancy Opening Date: 25/02/2021
Vacancy Closing Date: 06/03/2021
Interested candidates should send their updated CV’s in English and must be Word file or PDF file only, otherwise will be rejected.
To [email protected] E-mail,
Subject “IT Project Officer”.
Any resume without subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Location: SARC HQ Abu Rummaneh.
· Administration in Linux and Windows environment on-premises.
· Experience in hosting website using IIS, Ngnix with high availability and load balancing.
· Deploy and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines across multiple environments.
· Coordinate with WFP Vulnerability Needs Review (VNR) project, Reckon Digital and ONA in coordination with his direct manager.
· Provide technical support for cooperating partners during joint projects.
· Provide technical training as needed.
· Work with Virtualization technologies like VMware Esxi.
· Experience on DevOps essential tools and cloud platform like Azure, Ansible, Docker, GitHub, etc.
· Create, maintain and monitor Servers, Services and Databases backups as required.
· Create required IT documentations for on-going projects.
Qualifications & Skills
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering or any related field.
· 2+ years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
· Proficiency in Programming languages including Python, Django, .Net and ReactJS.
· Knowledge in database administration of PostgreSQL, SQL Server.
· Very good in English.
· PS: Syrian Arab Red Crescent Does Not Provide Any Transportations For Employees.