The Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) is an independent humanitarian organization of public utility, is permanent and continuous, and has a legal entity and enjoys financial and administrative independence.
SARC was founded in 1942 according to the decrees No/540/ 1942 and No/117/ 1966, which regulate the Organization’s work. It was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946, and is committed to upholding the Geneva Conventions and the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies.
The Syrian Arab Red Crescent is seeking to recruit a:
Telecommunication Eng. (Based in SARC Head Quarter Abu Remaneh, Damascus, Syria)
Vacancy opening date: 28/06/2020
Vacancy closing date: 04/07/2020
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV’s in English (must be Word file or PDF file only, otherwise will be rejected.
To email@example.com E-mail,
Subject “Telecommunication Eng.”.
Any resume without subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Incomplete file or application in a language other than English will be rejected
Job Title: Telecommunication Eng.
Location: Damascus – HQ
Job Type: Full Time
- Monitoring of communications systems in the branch
- Sending periodic and emergency reports
- Installation of stations and related equipment in the branch
- Receiving and delivering communications equipment
- Inspection and maintenance of equipment in the branch
- Training staff and volunteers in the branch on optimal use
- Provide technical support to the operations room
- Responsible for assessing the needs of the branch
- Other tasks may be added when needed
- Education Level: Degree in Telecommunication or Electronics.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in Telecommunication or Electronics domain.
- Minimum 1 year in network domain.
- Knowledge in two-way radio systems is highly recommended.
- Good knowledge of spectrum, propagation methods and antennas.
- Good experience in electricity domain.
- Ability to handle map software such as Google Earth.
- Very Good in English language.
- Ability to work in the field.
- Mastering computer skills.
- Ability to respond to emergencies and to work under pressure.
- Ability to learn and gain new experiences.
- Ability to travel within the country.