The Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) is an independent humanitarian organisation of public utility, is permanent and continuous, and has a legal entity and enjoys financial and administrative independence. SARC was founded in 1942 according to the decrees No/540/ 1942 and No/117/ 1966 which regulate the Organisation’s work. It was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva (ICRC) in 1946, and is committed to upholding the Geneva Conventions and the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies.
Vacancy opening date: 18/10/2018
Vacancy closing date: 27/10/2018
Interested candidates are requested to send their complete files in English (CV, motivation letter, and references and must be Word file or PDF file only, otherwise will be rejected) To email@example.com E-mail,
Subject “Office Manager”.
Any resume without subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Incomplete file or application in a language other than English will be rejected
The Syrian Arab Red Crescent is seeking to recruit a:
Office Manager (based in SARC Head Quarter, Damascus, Syria)
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Operational Roles and Responsibilities:
– Maintains office documents by organizing office operations and procedures’ controlling correspondence; designing filing systems.
– Manage and coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly calendars of senior managers.
– Organize logistics and plan events.
– Schedule necessary meetings.
– Liaise between executives and employees.
– Generate regular reports and update databases.
– Make and confirm all travel arrangements.
– Manage phone calls and emails with professionalism.
– Commitment to efficiency a willingness to seek best practices in running the office.
– Able to troubleshoot challenges as they arise and find solutions.
Education and Certifications:
Bachelor’ Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Fluent In English and Arabic
* 5 years’ experience in Secretarial domain must be 3 years of them as as Office Manager.
* Good time management skills and works well in a team.
* Integrity and honesty in dealing with confidential information.
* Able to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner.
* Must be able to execute tasks in a responsible, reliable and sincere manner.
* Good level of computer skills including email and internet use.
* Strong problem solving and communication skills required.