SYRIAN ARAB RED CRESCENT (SARC)
SARC is a leading humanitarian organization in Syria, working in emergency health and first aid, primary health care, humanitarian assistance/relief, water and sanitation, and protection.
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: SARC Headquarters/ Damascus
- Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs.
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network.
- Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team each quarter.
- Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis.
- Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in information technology must be 3 years of them as managerial level.
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology.
- Software development abilities preferred.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required.
Deadline to apply: 25/01/2018
Interested candidates are requested to send their complete files in English (CV, motivation letter, and references) to email@example.com, email subject: “IT Manager ”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete files or applications in a language other than English will be rejected.