Syrian Arab Red Crescent Society (SARC)
SARC is a leading humanitarian organization in Syria, working in emergency health and first aid, primary health care, humanitarian assistance/relief, water and sanitation, and protection.
Applications open from: 20 October 2016
Closing date: 27 October 2016.
Your CV should be sent to SARC Headquarters by 27 October 2016. at the latest.
- Health field officer
- The Health field officer reports to the project coordinator.
- Ensure that medicines and medical consumables are delivered on time to health facilities.
- Managing and monitoring medicine distribution and consumption by health centers and medical mobile teams.
- Following and developing the inventory system for health items.
- Active participation to field assessments (logistic organization, identification of needs, monitoring).
- Performs inventory management procedures, including ordering, receiving and storing supplies
- Performs receipt, storage, issue of medical supplies and equipment.
- Participate in SARC medical response and emergency situation.
- Other mission as required.
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy.
- Familiar with medicine market in Syria.
- At least 2 years’ experience in medical logistics or pharmaceutical area.
- Excellent knowledge of logistics and warehouse management.
- Committed to the seven Fundamental Principles of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to travel inside and outside the country.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, solution-focused, decisive, accountable, team-worker, strong integrity.
- Fluency in English (writing, speaking).