SARC is a leading humanitarian organization in Syria, working in emergency health and first aid, primary health care, humanitarian assistance/relief, water and sanitation, and protection.
Vacancy Opening Date: 05/07/2020
Vacancy Closing Date: 11/07/2020
Interested candidates should send their updated CV’s in English and must be Word file or PDF file only, otherwise will be rejected.
To firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail,
Subject “Application Technical Support”.
Any resume without subject will be automatically rejected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Location: SARC HQ in Damascus Abu Remmaneh.
Under the direction of the IT Manager, The major job responsibility of the incumbent is to provide necessary support in the current working applications or other systems.
However, he is also responsible for carrying out the following responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correcting errors if any and modifying the existing software
- Undergo a detailed study of the existing system to and recommend installation or upgrade of a new system
- Interact with staff about the applications status and solve their technical issues if any.
- Installing various software systems.
- Provide training to the users regarding any upgraded systems.
- Building and monitoring data replication to ensure operations according to the specifications.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (Specialization
In Software Engineering).
- At least 1 year experience In Software Engineering.
- Has knowledge in the following:
- OOP Concepts
- Microsoft .NET framework using C#
- SQL Server.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand
- Very Good in English skills, oral and written.
PS: Syrian Arab Red Crescent Does Not Provide Any Transportations For Employees.