Functional Title: Administrative Coordinator
Workplace: SARC Headquarters – Health Department / Damascus
Duty station: Damascus
Duration: One-year contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Administrative Coordinator will take full responsibility for outcomes, the quality, and timeliness of all, administration, Project archives
- Arrange storage and systematize project documents
- Maintain records and office files
- Help the project coordinator in human resources planning and management
- Arrange and prepare for training and capacity building activities for project staff
- Receive monthly reports from all branches (health reports – Psychological support reports
- Save and update volunteers and staff records and files
- Type correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Take minutes at meetings
- Participate in other activities as assigned by the project coordinator.
- Following with branches and collecting statistical and narrative reports on weekly and monthly basis
- Bachelor degree with good grade and above;
- At least 1 years of practical work as project secretary.
- Computer proficiency (Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Extensive knowledge of database and project management software.
- Fluent in English (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
Deadline to apply: 09/11/2017
Interested candidates are requested to send their complete files in English (CV, motivation letter, and references) to email@example.com, email subject: “Application: Administrative Coordinator – SARC HQ”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete files or applications in a language other than English will be rejected.